Moomoo.io - Play online survival multiplayer io game
MooMoo.io brings the definitive survival experience to gamers all over the globe! Do everything you can to stay alive in the wild: look for food, mine, craft and set traps, fight openly or stay hidden – the possibilities are endless, how you play is up to you.
MooMoo.io’s control scheme is very straightforward: if you are familiar with how pretty much any PC or mobile game operates, you will get the hang of it in no-time! Utilize the actions available to you by pressing the appropriate keys, get used to the flow and soon you will become the master of the game.
The following list of control keys is applicable to any English keyboard with standard QWERTY layout. Bindings for other layouts may differ.
- Movement: W, S, A, D / Arrow Keys
- Aiming: Mouse
- Attack/Construct/Feed: Left Mouse Button / Space bar
- Auto-Attack: E
- Toggle Rotation Lock: X
- Food Items: Q
- Game Chat: Enter
- Add Custom Map Marker: C
- Mini-map Signal: R
- Inventory Slots: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Survival is all about strategy: with a little luck using the tips listed below will help you through some rough times. There are no foolproof methods that guarantee success, but there sure are ways of maximizing your chances. This is, by no means, a complete guide, so feel free to add your own suggestions!
- Mining several resources at the same time is a great way to advance your age (level up) faster.
- Having trouble with animals chasing you? Try laying pit traps and add spikes as a cherry on top: this contraption will deal substantial damage to any bull or wolf and will possibly save your life.
- Spikes and pit traps also work great on hackers ;)
- In MooMoo.io even the bushes have eyes! Campers might be hiding in tall grass and in that case their names would be hidden as well.
- Feeling anti-social? Assassin’s items will effectively conceal you from others!
- Want to take a short break without quitting the game? Might as well make the best of it and use the Windmill Hat to generate some gold while you are AFK.
- Maximize your movement speed by wearing certain items. The best combo to date consists of the Black Wings, Daggers of the Great Axe and the Booster Hat. With this set you will run faster than almost every animal in the game.